September 30, 2006

The Road To My Brothers Place

This page is dedicated to my Brother Michael R. Lambrix
A voice not heard On Florida Death Row.

My Brother has been on Death Row in the State of Florida for twenty-three years, fighting for his life, and for a chance to be heard. Faith, hope and prayers are what we have; in a legal system where faith,
Hope, and prayers are just not enough.

For even with all the faith, the hope and the prayers in this system without appeals, it is a death sentence itself.

This page is here to allow everyone the opportunity to know more about the death penalty in Florida, and the facts concerning the death penalty within our states.

"Not once" within my brother’s trial has he been given the chance to tell his side of the story. For the past twenty-three years we have exhausted all the appeals and yet my brothers voice has not been heard.

~Mary Lambrix~